Sunday, December 5, 2010

Danger Will Robinson!

50 muscles loom ahead of me, and the days keep creeping along, slipping between my fingers.  Honestly, I don't know where all my time goes.  Possibly to my current binge of watching every season and every episode of the Gilmore Girls (currently on season 4 c'mon Luke and Loralai, get it together!!!).  Anyways, that's beside the point, the point is, I am feeling extremely overwhelmed and don't even want to start on the muscles, even though I know I should.  It's just such a daunting task and something that won't be finished in one sitting.  That's a little frustrating for a girl who likes instantaneous results.  Also frusterating (i can't for the life of me spell that word right.  I see the little red line but let me just keep the extra r, you're ruining my typing flow).  See, I'm just all over the place!  I guess I finished my ink drawing, it's better than I expected but I know I can and will do better for the final.  I'm glad we get to do two of them since this ended up being more of an experimentation for me at least.  Can't wait to see all the colors on Tuesday too, no more blacks and browns!  Looking forward for the semester to be over, along with the sexual tension on the Gilmore Girls. Also, still puttering away in the pedantic language of good 'ol Leo, I'll let you know how that goes.  Finally made it to part two, Kitty has fallen ill, but is it for real or is it simply heartache for her wrong choice in suitor.  How can there be like six more parts and 600 more pages of this book.  Grr, I will get this book under my belt if it kills me, and then move onto someone easier, like Steinbeck or Hemmingway.  I'll take crazy underlying symbolism of Hemmingway to Tolstoy any day at this point.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the new muscles assignment, not to excited. The hardest part is always getting started, once you get over that, its always better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The muscles were quite a chore! It was one of those things that you just had to put aside a little time each day to get the job done. Although I did most of mine the night before as I didn't realize I had a whole list on the back of one of my pages! But anyhow we finally got them done!

    ReplyDelete